Self Support Towers
Sizes include 150′ (expandable to 250′) make up our current used
self support tower inventory.
View our inventory below:
Engineered with several designs for myriad purposes, self support towers provide the greatest range in capabilities among telecommunication towers. Whether your project requires the stability and height a triangular structure can provide or the unsurpassed strength of a square telecom tower, Lattice Communications is the telecom distributor you need to complete your project. We offer a variety of new and used self support towers in sizes up to 150′ (expandable to 250′).
Advantages of Self Support Structures
Encompassing a wide range of three- and four-leg structural designs, pre-manufactured stock self support towers meet exacting requirements with little to no customization by your telecom distributor. For various telecommunication capacities, self support towers are a perfect fit.
Types of Self Support Towers
Within the basic three-legged triangular and four-legged square telecommunications tower base patterns are several designs with variations to meet your specific requirements. Both self support telecom towers styles are designed according to telecom tower requirements for particular network equipment, height, or load-bearing capacities.
- Angular self support tower designs are manufactured with angled steel legs and braces for medium-to-heavy load bearing, appropriate for most standard cell sites and a cost-effective option for new and expanding telecommunication networks.
- The steel tube legs and bracing of tubular self support telecommunication towers provide the superior strength essential for the heaviest loads and offer the greatest level of wind resistance, ideal for cell sites in hurricane zones.
- Combined self support tower construction incorporates angled steel bracing with tubular structural legs, providing the appropriate level of strength for the heavy telecommunication equipment of central hubs.
Telecommunications Tower Applications
Self support towers are engineered for a number of applications, many specifically appropriate for radio, television and cellular telecommunication network infrastructures. Examples include:
- Low- to high-capacity microwave communication
- Wireless Internet and cellular networks
- AM and FM radio communication
- UHF satellite communication
- Personal communication services (PCS)
- Point-to-Point communications
- And much more
Self Support Tower Features & Options
The flexibility in self support tower design ensures the ability to meet or exceed all telecommunications requirements while providing the options you need for your project.
- Self support towers include sector frames, safety ladders, mounts and drawings
- All steel tower components are hot-dip galvanized for strength and durability
- Structural elements are connected with bolts or welded according to industry standards
- Many telecom towers are designed for multi-carrier capacity
- All self support towers and telecommunication equipment can be customized according to client specifications
Used Telecommunication Towers
As an industry leader and international telecom distributor, we provide both new and quality used telecommunication towers. All of our used self support towers are inspected for quality and sold either “as-is” or refurbished to adhere to our industry leading standards. With a wide inventory of triangular and square towers in stock, we can deliver a stock self support tower or customize it to your needs. We also offer a range of new towers; contact us with your specifications.
Telecommunication Tower Installation
With more than 20 facilities nationwide and a substantial telecommunications construction infrastructure, we have the capacity and skills to go well beyond delivering and installing your telecommunication tower. Lattice communications can provide complete project logistics and complete, end-to-end construction services.