Industrial Natural Gas Generators
With an inventory of natural gas generators for commercial use that includes recognizable brands like Kohler, Onan, Taylor and Generac, Lattice Communications can outfit you with reliable, industry-tested equipment. We stock a diverse inventory of used generators from 3 phase to single-phase, in a range of frequencies and power output. With our selection of used generator sets, the power you depend on is never out of reach.
Sizes ranging from 20 KW to 60 KW make up our current used natural gas generators inventory.
|Onan||7.5 KW||7.5 KW Onan|
|Generac||60 KW||60 KW Generac|
Lattice’s Used Natural Gas Generator Sets
Lattice Communications has the full inventory of used commercial generators that you need, giving you the power to choose from a variety of natural gas generators. Commercial machines like these are powerful, convenient and efficient. Choose among several used natural gas generator sets with a range of options and capabilities to ensure you’re equipped for even high voltage energy needs. We offer:
- Commercial backup generators that self-test regularly, ensuring you’re never without power when you need it
- Machines with noise-reduction technology that runs quieter than other used generator sets
- Power that measures up with other used standby generators, but with fewer emissions
- Engines in a range of frequencies and RPM output ratings
- Generators including 3 phase units that burn clean and use less fuel
- Powered by existing natural gas lines—never needs refueled like other used commercial generators
- Coated with corrosion-resistant sealing, ensuring a long life and worry-free operation in any environment
- Digital control panels with advanced functionality
- Used standby generators available with budget-friendly air-cooled engines
Industrial Natural Gas Generators are Economical
Natural gas has proved to be a useful resource for industrial natural gas generators and commercial backup generators. Natural gas used generator sets are becoming a more popular choice because of the various advantages that natural gas brings and are being installed in many homes and industries:
- An industrial natural gas generator has a dependable fuel source and is always available to you.
- A commercial natural gas generator has a sophisticated transient response capability. This means that the generator can start up and stabilize within seconds instead of minutes. The generators are scalable for efficiency and can be stopped are started based on peak loads.
- Natural gas is fuel-efficient and cost-effective. A used natural gas generator is inexpensive to purchase and maintain. The running costs associated are easy to meet and protects your bottom line.
- Natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel in comparison to diesel, oil, gasoline, coal, and propane.
- Natural gas is a non-toxic resource if inhaled in minor amounts. It poses no risks to animals, humans, or the environment. Because it is an odorless substance, our team may add odorant to the gas so if a leak occurs, it can be immediately detected.
- Carbon dioxide emissions from a used natural gas generator are minimal. Natural gas’s contribution to greenhouse gas emissions and pollution is minuscule.
- Natural gas does not diminish over time if stored properly in storage containers.
- Natural gas is a renewable resource. For example, the methane can be mined from decomposing waste in landfills. It can run on gas from biological sources just as easily as it can from natural gas deposits underground.
Lattice’s Used Natural Gas Generator Guarantee
The U.S. Department of Energy agrees with the fact that commercial natural gas generators are amongst the lowest cost energy solutions available. Lattice Communications holds an inventory of used natural gas generators from name brand companies such as Generac, Onan, Taylor, etc. Our inventory includes generators with 3 phase windings to single-phase units, deliver the power you need without sacrificing efficiency.
Some of our natural gas generators for commercial use may have a warranty intact from the manufacturer. We also provide on-site solutions for installation, monitoring, and maintenance, as well as a selection of new generators from the industry’s top manufacturers. If your telecommunications infrastructure or industry needs to make an investment into a long-term cost-effective emergency backup or temporary primary power solution, contact us for a free consultation