Used Commercial Liquid Propane Generators
Lattice Communications provides a variety of used LP generators from name brand partners such as Onan-Cummins and Kohler. Though not as common as industrial diesel generators, used commercial liquid propane generators and industrial gas generators are becoming quite popular. We have over 150 used LP generators in sizes large and small.
Sizes ranging from 7.5 KW to 80 KW make up our current used LP gas generators inventory. View our inventory below:
Lattice’s Used Liquid Propane Generators
With a variety of used industrial LP generators from big name manufacturing companies, Lattice offers used generator sets powerful enough for heavy duty applications. Designed as industrial generators, these power sources come in styles including generators that are 3 phase units and more. Our full inventory of LP generators includes:
- Self-ventilating and drip-proof used generator sets
- Heavy duty gas engine industrial generators that supply superior power
- Used standby generators that are sealed and varnished to protect themselves from the elements and ensure a long, dependable life
- Used industrial generators that are equipped to handle short circuit currents and extended power surges
- All generators, from 3 phase to single-phase units, are factory-built and tested for quality assurance
- Emission-compliant fuel usage and clean burning with low carbon monoxide emissions
- Engine noise levels that are quieter than other used standby generators
- Industrial generator engines that last for thousands of hours
- The ability to quickly and effective burn fuel even in sub-zero temperatures
A New or Used LP Generator Is a Good Asset
A used liquid propane generator carries many benefits and advantages in application. Here are eight reasons why a used LP generator may be a good investment:
- It cuts down foreign reliance of fuels and is cheaper than regular fuel.
- A used LP generator is loaded with high-quality features such as easy installation, low-noise and vibration, and digital regulation and diagnostic capabilities that maintain voltage stability when loads change.
- Our used liquid propane generators perform consistently in applications where high-quality power output and dependability are mission-critical.
- Our used commercial propane generators are built to be the quietest in their category.
- Many of the used LP generators have diagnostic capabilities that can constantly monitor the status of the generator and alert the user to possible problems. The diagnostic capability also provides service checks and troubleshooting for a range of operating conditions.
- Our used generator sets have outstanding voltage recovery and motor starting capabilities. Whether you need an on-site, marine, mobile, or residential model, we can help.
- It is better for the environment. Liquid propane burns cleanly and is less toxic than gasoline counterparts.
- Propane is more efficient and durable than gasoline counterparts. Propane does not emit carbon deposits, lead, or varnish which can reduce the wear and tear of the engine.
Used Commercial Propane Generators vs. Natural Gas
A used LP generator provides more energy per unit than a natural gas generator. Liquid propane is typically measured in gallons or liters, and natural gas is measured in cubic feet. Heat can be measured in BTUs (British Thermal Units). Propane can provide roughly 2,500 BTUs in gaseous form and natural gas can provide approximately 1,000 BTUs per cubic foot. That means less propane is needed to yield the same volume of energy as natural gas. On the other hand, natural gas is cheaper than propane; it can cost up to 1/6 the price of propane.
If you need a commercial backup generator, kindly contact us for a free consultation. Determining whether you need a natural gas generator or a used liquid propane generator can be a technically complex process. We have a team of experts and engineers who can help you determine the best solution for your telecommunications infrastructure.