Products / New and Used Generators / Used Generators / Diesel Generators
Diesel Power Generators
Lattice Communications provides name brand new and used diesel generators from Kohler, CAT, Cummins, Onan, Generac, and Magnatek. Our partnerships allow us to provide high-quality commercial diesel generators that are reliable and operate in accordance with specific industry requirements. We have a number of brands and models, ranging from 20 kilowatts up to 350 kilowatts, in our inventory of used industrial diesel generators.
View our inventory below:
|Magnetek||20 KW||20 kW Magnatek|
|Kohler||33 KW (Mobile unit)||33 kW Kohler|
|Generac||60 KW||60 kW Generac|
|Kohler||60 KW||60 kW Kohler|
|Cummins||350 KW||Cummins 350 kW|
Lattice’s Used Diesel Generator Sets
Offering a range of used standby diesel generators from top manufacturers, our inventory of powerful used generator sets delivers fuel-efficient performance as backup or primary sources of power. These high grade industrial diesel generators are available in a number of mechanical options for versatility and integration with your systems.
- Compliant with EPA emissions standards in a vast range of power output specifications
- Manufactured to accommodate quick, simple routine maintenance
- Commercial generator motors for easy starting and assured voltage recovery
- Most of our industrial grade diesel generators have 3 phase and single windings
- Durable used generator sets are ideal in extreme outdoor environments
- Ultra silent models are available in several kilowatt options
- Our used diesel generators, including 3 phase units, are efficient in operation
- Enclosed models offer weather protection and reduced noise output.
- Well maintained diesel power generators are built to run 24/7.
- Lattice’s inventory of high quality used products are budget-friendly.
Commercial Diesel Generators Are a Smart Choice
There are several advantages to selecting diesel power generators when purchasing a new or used generator set to deliver power to your site:
- Diesel engines are efficient in comparison to gasoline engines. Normal diesel engines can covert 45% of their fuel into usable power. Advanced diesel engines such as those in commercial generators can covert over 50% of fuel into usable energy.
- Diesel power generators are reliable in operation. Because diesel engines do not use sparkplugs for an ignition system, they will never fail because of lack of sparks. While they may use glow plugs, many industrial diesel engines use compression that backup generators convert into heat in the combustion process.
- Diesel engines run cool without releasing and wasting heat, allowing for very efficient operation and maintaining moderate thermal conditions in the structure housing the diesel power generator.
- Diesel engines are durable and longer lasting than standard gasoline-based engines, because they are built stronger and bigger than gasoline engines. Diesel fuel contains lubricating properties, and as a result, a diesel engine can last at least twice as long as a gasoline-based engine.
- Diesel fuel is safer than gasoline. Because it is difficult to burn, the chance that it will ignite and explode is minimal; therefore, a new or well maintained used diesel generator is a safe choice.
- Diesel engines emit less carbon monoxide than gasoline counterparts. Diesel fuel fumes from industrial backup generators are generally safer in enclosed spaces than gasoline counterparts.
- Diesel engines can use synthetic fuels. Biofuels that are nonpetroleum-based can be used in commercial diesel generators without significant modification. In contrast, a gasoline engine is not as forgiving when it comes to alternative fuels.
- Diesel fuel has a lower price tag than gasoline because diesel fuel does not need as much refining, making industrial diesel power generators a cost-effective choice when selecting a used generator set for a backup or primary power source.
The Lattice Used Diesel Generator & Service Guarantee
If you run an industry that needs a industrial backup generator, contact us. We provide a complete care package that ensures your commercial generator meets your industry specifications.
We have a workforce that consists of experts who can provide installation, turnkey construction, decommission, including engineers and designers who can plan your project logistics and ensure safe, efficient operations from initiation through completion.