Inside Sales Business Development Manager - Apply Now
Are you a self-starting Inside Sales professional looking to use your telephone closing skills to build relationships and develop new business opportunities for a growing company? If so, read on!
Lattice Communications, one of the fastest growing companies in the corridor, is looking for motivated Inside sales professionals to market their products and services to an established customer base as well as prospect new opportunities in the exciting field of telecommunications.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3-5 years inside sales experience and want to manage their own book of business in support of Lattice Communications growth efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Develop sales leads and prospect new opportunities via telephone and in person
- Present Lattice products and services best suited to prospect’s needs
- Close new business (product procurement and sales) to meet established revenue goals
- Meet and/or exceed established call metrics (call attempts, contacts, close ratio)
- Offer recommendations and assist with marketing, advertising and promotional ideas and support materials
- Understand the marketplace and the competitive landscape
- Track all leads to end result regardless of outcome
- Perform required reporting for statistical analysis
- Travel as required
Skills and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 3-5 years Inside Sales business to business experience
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Be a leader by setting example for hard work, integrity and netting results
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Knowledge of telecommunication products and services
- Ability to work in self-disciplined environment
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and results orientation
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and web